Save necessary water
WaterLoo is a patented, easy-to-install and easy-to-use, lightweight and functional smart grey-water storage bank to increase your toilet’s capacity for grey-water use. It is a non-permanent installation that blends seamlessly with the toilet design, while integrating with the flushing system.
Aesthetically pleasing WaterLoo makes it easy to pour and reuse salvaged household grey-water, thus saving precious drinking water. At the same time it gives you more space to store grey water for flushing. This means more flushes before having to fill up again, and storing the buckets used for grey water pouring out of sight for longer.
More ways to save water:
- Place the WaterLoo cistern storage bank device on your toilet to reuse grey-water.
- Take a 90 second shower (18 Litres).
- Always use full loads in your washing machine and dishwasher. Use grey-water for flushing.
- Fix all dripping taps.
- Harvest rainwater for watering your garden.
- Turning off the tap while brushing your teeth can save 6 liters of water per minute.
Let us know in the comments below of your tips for saving water.